The 200,000 square foot turf fields offer a variety of sport and recreational opportunities. The fields are used primarily for Campus Recreation programming, but are accessible for open recreation at designated times.
- All users must be current Towson University students, faculty, or staff. Towson OneCards may be verified at any time by Campus Recreation staff and/or other University officials.
- Campus Recreation programs and events have priority usage of the field.
- Use of the field during informal recreation is on a first-come, first-serve basis, unless the field is reserved. If others are waiting, please be respectful and limit pick-up games to 30 minutes.
- When the field is indicated as being closed, usage is prohibited by all use groups.
- Access to the fields is limited to available gates. DO NOT climb fence.
- Participants must show sportsmanship at all times-profanity and fighting will not be tolerated and may result in judicial action.
- Participants must be fully clothed at all times including shirts, shorts/pants, and appropriate footwear.
- All waste should be placed in appropriate containers.
- No unauthorized marking of the field (tape, chalk, paint) at any time.
- Tailgating is not permitted.
- The use of sports goals and nets on the fields is restricted to Campus Recreation programming, practices, and events, unless approved. Campus Recreation does offer Pugg Goals for participants to check out with a valid OneCard from the Campus Recreation Rec Attendant in Burdick Hall.
- Only gator type vehicles are permitted with advanced written permission.
- Tents must be weighted with sandbags or weighted buckets. No staking!
- Inflatables, including trampolines and related equipment are prohibited from the turf fields.
- Tables, chairs, coolers, and other equipment subject to inspection at any time.
- Signs and banners and their location must be approved by either Campus Recreation or Events and Conference Services.
- Participants must use designated walkways and posted construction detours to access the fields at all times.
- Access to the Burdick Hall construction zone is prohibited. In the event that any equipment (i.e. Balls) goes into the construction zone, only authorized personnel are permitted to retrieve it. Please report all lost equipment to Campus Rec staff.
- Campus Recreation and Events and Conference Services reserves the right to remove any participant or group and/or close the field at any time.
- The use of Campus Recreation facilities is a privilege. Consider the consequences of your actions and do not engage in behavior that may harm other patrons or damage equipment. Individuals who choose to engage in unacceptable behavior have their access revoked or modified indefinitely.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- All food products and beverages other than water
- Sunflower seeds, peanuts, and other shelled nuts
- Glass bottles or containers
- Stakes, spikes, or other pointed objects
- Grills, space heaters or other equipment with open flames
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters
- Metal cleats
- Pointed heels
- Tobacco products (chew, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco)
- All animals, with the exception of service animals
- Golfing equipment
- Water balloons