The 200,000 square foot Turf Field Complex, which opened in Spring 2015, offers a variety of sport and recreational opportunities. The complex is used primarily for Campus Recreation programming, but is open for open recreation at designated times.
- All users must be current Towson University students, faculty, or staff. Towson OneCards may be verified at any time by Campus Recreation staff and/or other University officials.
- Campus Recreation programs and events have priority usage of the field.
Use of the field during informal recreation is on a first-come, first-serve basis, unless the field is reserved. If others are waiting, please be respectful and limit pick-up games to 30 minutes.
- When the field is indicated as being closed, usage is prohibited.
- Access to the fields is limited to available gates. DO NOT climb/hop fence.
- Participants must show sportsmanship at all times. Profanity and fighting will not be tolerated, and will be grounds for dismissal by Campus Recreation staff.
- All waste should be placed in appropriate containers outside the field.
- No unauthorized marking of the field (tape, chalk, paint) at any time.
- Tailgating is not permitted on or around the field complex.
- No vehicles permitted on field.
- Tents must be weighted with sandbags or weighted buckets. No staking!
Tables, chairs, coolers, and other equipment are subject to inspection at any time.
- Campus Recreation or Events and Conference Services must approve all signs and banners, and their location, prior to their display.
- Users may not sell or permit the selling of merchandise without prior written approval by the University.
- Campus Recreation and Events and Conference Services reserves the right to remove any participant or group and/or close the field at any time.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- All food products and beverages other than water
- Sunflower seeds, peanuts, and other shelled nuts
- Glass bottles or containers
- Stakes, spikes, or other pointed objects
- Grills, space heaters or other equipment with open flames
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters
- Metal cleats
- Pointed heels
- Tobacco products (chew, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco)
- All animals, with the exception of service animals
- Golfing equipment
- Water balloons