To accommodate student dance organizations on campus, a lottery system will be used to assign reservations for Campus Recreation studios. The lottery will be conducted at the beginning on each semester to allocate available time slots to interested student organizations. Further information about available time slots, date of the lottery, and further usage guidelines will be provided prior.
Campus Recreation spaces available for reservations through the lottery include the Mind-Body Studio, Group Fitness Studio, Instructional Studio, and Mezzanine.
Reservation requests from student organizations wishing to hold dance practices in Campus Recreation facilities will not be accepted through 25Live.
Reservation requests for Campus Recreation spaces that are non-recurring should be submitted through 25Live.
All groups must follow all Campus Recreation and Fitness Studiouser guidelines.
- Equipment, including tables and chairs, must have rubber, felt, or plastic coverings at the bottom to protect floors.
- Props, including sticks and flags, are not permitted.
- Marking of the floors or mirrors with tape, chalk, paint, and other materials is not permitted.
- Any group requesting a Group Fitness style event must use a Campus Recreation Group Fitness Instructor. Groups may request a private Group Fitness class lead by a Campus Recreation Instructor(s) through the Group Fitness Instructor Request Form. (i.e. Fundraiser, Philanthropy, Social etc.)
- The Cycle Studio is not available for reservation except for private cycling class led by a Campus Recreation Instructor.
- Groups will not be permitted access to Campus Recreation equipment and storage area.
- Soft/non-marking footwear with full coverage of the foot is required.
- Groups are not permitted to modify the space and equipment in any way. This includes but is not limited to the use of black lights, strobe lights, covering windows on doors, moving equipment, etc.
- Groups must vacate the reserved space by the end of the scheduled timeslot in order to accommodate other reservations and/or to allow building to operate.
Failure to comply with the above guidelines may result in the cancellation of reservations with Campus Recreation.
Campus Recreation will permit student dance organizations to utilize the following facilities:
- Mind-Body Studio
- Group Fitness Studio
- Instructional Studio
- Burdick Mezzanine