Classroom and Computer Lab Technology (CCLT) provides support for audiovisual and
CCLT staff are responsible for fielding initial problem reports for most classrooms,
but talk with your college or department for proper procedure. Instructions and troubleshooting
tips are posted in the Virtual Tour of Classrooms, Learning Spaces, and Conference Rooms.
- 4TECH - Call the Classroom Technology Support Hotline (410-704-8324) to speak with
a classroom technology specialist
- TechHelp - Submit a service request online
- Chat - Communicate online with a classroom technology specialist in real time
- Book - Schedule a consult or training with your college's CCLT Coordinator (Login Required)
Phone and chat service is available:
- Fall and Spring Semesters: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. (chat service until 10 p.m.)
- Minimester and Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Self-Help Services and Documents
Get help with common classroom technology issues, solutions and workarounds using
our interactive online app. Short CCLT Instructional Videos are available to assist with more common problems.
On-Site Classroom Service
We can solve most problems on the phone. However, there are times a technician may
need to visit the classroom. OTS will coordinate this as soon as possible, subject
to staff availability. On-site visits are a cooperative effort between the college,
department and OTS staff. While priority attention is given to classroom outages and
problems, we can not provide a rapid-deployment guarantee. Faculty should always have
a “Plan B” if the technology does not work.
Please contact the OTS Faculty/Staff Help Center at 410-704-5151 or submit a TechHelp service request for assistance with:
- Office computers
- General "how to" help for non-classroom software
- Any other issues