Testing Services Center
ADS operates a Testing Services Center for registered students approved for testing accommodations such as extended test time, reduced distraction testing space, access to reading and writing software and various assistive technologies. All tests are proctored to ensure academic integrity.
Using the Testing Center
Students should submit their Testing Center request at least three (3) business days in advance of the test date by logging into Accommodate.Log in here
PRIOR TO TEST DAY
- Students must first provide their professors with their current ADS letter of accommodation ("memo").
- Students should submit all Testing Center requests at least three (3) business days in advance of the test date.
- If students do not make their requests according to the procedures listed above, they may not have the opportunity to be accommodated. Please email adstesting AT_TOWSON if there are extenuating circumstances.
On Test Day
- Students should arrive at the Testing Services Center at the time of their scheduled appointment and be prepared to show their TU student ID.
- Students are responsible for bringing all necessary testing materials with them (i.e., Scantron, blue book) and any other test aids approved by their professor such as calculator, textbook, notes. Please note: Testing Services Center does not provide these materials.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Testing Services Center unless they are approved accommodations documented on the student's letter of accommodation.
- Study time is not allowed past the scheduled appointment time.