Forms & Online Services
For aid questions, please use these contact options. We are available to assist you by phone, live chat, and email.
1) Aid Forms
To access aid forms, choose the academic year below.
2) Towson Online Services Student Dashboard
"To Dos" list
Your customized To Dos list is on your Towson Online Services Student Dashboard. It lists all the forms you must submit to TU. Most requests come from the Financial Aid Office, but other offices use it too. When we request documents, we will also notify the student by email.
Accept/Decline Aid Offers
- Login to the Towson Online Services Student Dashboard.
- From the main Navigation Menu, choose Financials, and Accept/Decline Awards.
- Then choose your Aid Year, and accept or decline each aid offer.
- If you accept loan offers, you do not have to borrow the maximum amount offered. To borrow a lower amount, first accept the loan, then enter your amount.
View your eBill
- To view you eBill, login to the Towson Online Services Student Dashboard, choose Financials from the main Navigation Menu, then What I Owe.
3) Financial Aid Document Submission Form
To submit aid documentation or printed forms, please use our Financial Aid Document Submission Form.
4) Text Notification Service
Please opt-in to our financial aid text service to receive important reminders about aid deadlines and missing application items.
You can opt-out at any time by replying STOP to any message. We can't receive text messages, and we will continue to send most aid notices to your TU email address.