- Schedule a “My First Appointment” in Handshake with a career coach and explore career communities.
- Research majors using department websites.
- Check out “What Can I Do With This Major?” workshop and career resources by major pages on the Career Center website.
- Take the Traitify assessment to match you to careers based on your personality.
- Take the CliftonStrengths assessment during orientation.
- Meet with your FYE advisor to discuss your academic plan.
- Attend an involvement fair to learn about and consider joining student organizations.
- Draft your resume and visit Express Hours to polish it with a Career Peer Advisor.
- Activate Handshake, fill out your profile, and explore jobs and internships.
- Participate in 1-day internships through the Tiger LEAP program.
- Sign up and attend The Big Event or other volunteer activities.
- Attend the Part-Time and On-Campus Job Fair to find work on campus or community involvement
- Take classes in different disciplines to determine your interests.
- Take advantage of Career Center sponsored employer site visits.