- Faculty & Staff
- Meet with your FYE advisor to discuss your academic plan.
- Attend an involvement fair to learn about and consider joining student organizations.
Familiarize yourself with the critical career ready skills in the Career Ready Skills (PDF) handout.
- Draft your resume and visit Express Hours to polish it with a Career Plan Advisor.
- Active Handshake and fill out your profile, and explore jobs and internships.
- Participate in 1-day internships with the Tiger L.E.A.P. program.
- Sign up and attend The Big Event.
- Attend Towson 360 or the Part-Time or On-Campus Job Fair to find work on campus or
community involvement opportunities.
- Take classes in different disciplines to determine your interests.
- Take advantage of Career Center sponsored employer site visits.