As a full member of the Association for University Programs in Health Administration
(AUPHA), Towson HCMN students are eligible for a variety of awards and scholarships.
Please check their website for additional information.
At the end of the semester, the faculty of health care management reviews the graduating
students to see who qualifies as a role model for future students in our program.
The criteria for which faculty use to review students for awards consists of:
- growth in understanding of the professional role
- leadership within the department in classes and undergraduate student activities
- exemplification of ideals of a professional in the filed of study
- adherence to ethical principles in the practice of the profession
- demonstration of a spirit of civility and cooperative learning
2017-2018 Award Recipient
- Jennifer Leight
- Jennifer Marshall
Health Care Management Award of Academic Excellence
Health Care Management Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Yeabsera Belete
- Phoebe Loetz
- Deep Patel
- Jessica Unterlack