Financing Graduate School
Graduate students are eligible to borrow Federal Unsubsidized Direct Stafford Loans and Graduate PLUS Loans. Neither of these loan programs require financial need, but to apply you must still complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for each academic year that you want to borrow a loan.
- To begin the loan application process, complete a FAFSA online at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.
- For more information about the terms of these loan programs, visit www.studentloans.gov or contact the TU Financial Aid Office.
Scholarships, Assistantships and Fellowships
- TU Graduate Scholarships, Grants & Fellowships
- TU Assistantships
- Use the TU Scholarship Seeker to search for scholarships from TU and the state of Maryland. For more information, contact the Scholarship Office at 410-704-2647.
- For more detailed information on state scholarships, visit the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) or call 410-767-3300 or 800-974-0203. You must be a resident of Maryland to apply for MHEC scholarships.
- The National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) offers a scholarship to students interested in pursuing a graduate degree in the field of psychology. Each year, NASP awards at least one minority student with a $5,000 scholarship. Visit NASP online for more information
- Private Scholarship listings
- Distinguished Scholarships, Fellowships and Awards