Global Citizenship in Education (PBC)
Priority Deadline: Nov. 1
Final Deadline: Jan. 7
Priority Deadline: June 15
Final Deadline: Aug. 15
- No GRE scores are required.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale) is required for full admission
to the program, and 2.75 is required for conditional admission. GPA calculations may
be based upon the cumulative units or the last 60 units of the degree. See graduate admission policies for more information.
Submit an online application, application fee and official transcripts, along with:
- Resume: A current professional resume
- Statement of Purpose: Submit an essay of 400-600 words describing your professional goals for advanced
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation that describe your professional experience and academic
work (Email addresses of recommenders must be entered on application.)