Financial Systems & Technology

The Financial Systems & Technology department is responsible for processing university financial transactions to ensure data integrity and proper transmission to the state. We also support PeopleSoft Financials and the ProCard Reallocation & Reconciliation System.

Our department manages the applications that enable the campus to perform key financial operations, including PeopleSoft Financials, R*STARS, the Student Financials and Payroll interfaces, and the ProCard Reallocation & Reconciliation System. We review and process campus journals, image financial documents and handle the transmission of financial data to Annapolis. We also provide support for PeopleSoft Financials and the ProCard system, and provide testing and assistance to employees implementing system upgrades and maintenance.

TU’s Stratus project is streamlining and modernizing existing business systems, starting with PeopleSoft Financials. Find out about the project's scope, timeline and what to expect.

Learn About Stratus

PeopleSoft Financials

The PeopleSoft Financials system provides online, up-to-the-minute access to critical financial and budgetary information. You can access the Online Chart of Accounts for information on department or grant numbers, speedtypes, and PeopleSoft account numbers. You can also visit the Reporting & Training Documents page for more information on PeopleSoft functions, nVision reports, and the Spreadsheet Journal Upload process.

ProCard Reconciliation System

The ProCard System is a custom application that allows university Visa cardholders to easily manage transactions in the state's corporate Visa program in making purchases of $5,000 and under through Visa instead of invoicing. The ProCard System is used to reallocate charges and reconcile purchases on a monthly basis.

who to contact

Contact List

A broad range of contact phone numbers and websites is listed on our Who to Contact (PDF) document.

PeopleSoft Team

For questions regarding PeopleSoft Financials, nVisions Reports, or the ProCard System, please contact the PeopleSoft Team at  or 410-704-2188.

Financial Services Help Line

For questions regarding Payroll or Accounts Payable please contact the Financial Services Help Line at  or 410-704-5599.

Contact Information

Financial Systems & Technology

Administration Building
Fourth Floor
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.