Consult an HR Partner
TU’s Office of Human Resources utilizes the partner model, a recognized best practice in HR for providing strategic support, faster response times and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
Work with Us
HR partners leverage years of broad HR experience to serve as a single point of contact for strategic HR-related matters and organizational objectives. They can help you by:
- Providing guidance and knowledge on university relations, including coaching/counseling on performance concerns
- Analyzing key metrics to improve retention and diversity
- Consulting on resource strategy and organizational changes
- Advising on issues of pay inequity and appropriate job classification
- Interpreting and administering university policies and procedures
If you need support of this kind or for other HR matters, please contact the appropriate HR partner for your division or department. Partners are listed below. Your partner will either resolve the issue directly, work with an HR subject matter specialist on your behalf, or connect you to the specialist who can best resolve your concern.
For general HR questions, including help with forms, email or call HR Customer Service at 410-704-2162.
Contact Your HR Partner
Michelle Huggins, HR Partner
Athletics | General Counsel | Office of Inclusion and Institutional Equity |Strategic Partnerships and Applied Research | University Advancementmhuggins@towson.edu