We are excited to serve the TU campus community. Although you can't visit the Parking
& Transportation Services office in person, we are still available during normal business
hours Monday - Friday from 8am - 5p.m. We can also be reached by email at uPark AT_TOWSON or through our chat feature.
Summer Office hours will be from 5/17/21 - 8/13/21, Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. -
Free Parking through Summer
As a courtesy of the university, Parking and Transportation Services is pleased to
announce beginning May 1 through August 31 parking on TU’s campus will be free in
Faculty/Staff, Core, Resident and General Visitor spaces. Please be advised, Millennium Hall parking (Lot 2) will still be enforced by Millennium
Hall Management. In addition, safety, (fire lane, roads, bus slips, etc.) accessible
and reserved parking spaces will still be enforced.
Processing of refunds for those with a current TU spring/summer permit will occur
in the coming weeks. Refunds will cover May 2021 through August 2021. Please monitor
your university email for more information.
No permits will be required through July 31. General permit sales for the fall 2021
term will begin on July 26. Permits will be required again as of August. 1, 2021.
At that time, students can choose one of the following permit options for August:
- Purchase permit for fall 2021, which will include August at no extra cost
- Get free visitor permits from ParkMobile
- Get free visitor permits from the pay station.
For more details, see the TU Today Announcement.
TU Shuttle Service
Shuttles remain in operation for the spring 2021 semester.
- The Gold Route is in service from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. weekdays and 5 to 11 p.m. on weekends.
- SafeRide operates from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. daily.
- The Goucher-Loch Raven, Kenilworth-Fairmount, Lake-Walker, Timonium-Cockeysville and
Tiger in Town off-campus routes remain in service, and portions of the Rodgers Forge
route are serviced by request.
- Paratransit service is available whenever shuttles are in operation.
For additional details and schedules, visit the Shuttle Services website.