Towson University groups can request charter bus service for education based outings.
All requests for charter bus service must be made through Parking & Transportation
- Requests must be made a minimum of ten business days prior to the event.
- All requests are subject to availability.
- Written cancellation notice must be given at least 2 business days prior to the trip.
- Transportation Request Form
Towson University Buses: Only in-state, academic related charters will be considered.
- There is limited availability during weekday hours.
- All charges include the driver.
- All charters are charged a two hour minimum.
||Cost per Hour
||Cost per Mile
|| See Fleet Services
||See Fleet Services
|| 12+2 Wheelchairs
|| 27 or 30
- Charges begin with a driver's pre-check of the vehicle and end when the vehicle returns
to campus and the driver completes a post-check.
- Trips exceeding 8 hours will require the department to be responsible for driver meals,
per TU established rates.
Outside Charter Service: All out of state charters must use approved Outside Charter Service.
- All Transportation Request Forms must be completed with University funding information.
- To get an estimate for a trip, compete the Transportation Request Form and select the estimate option.
- Written approval of estimate is required before Charter will be confirmed.
University Passenger Vehicles and Vans: Requests for cars or vans, which will be driven by an approved member of your department
should be made through University Fleet Services.