Division of University Marketing & Communications
The Division of University Marketing & Communications advances the university’s goals by elevating awareness, affinity and prestige to position Towson University as a national leader in higher education.
Who We Are
We are marketing and communications experts who lead and collaborate with bold and innovative strategies that affirm Towson University
as a national leader in higher education.
- Experts. We strive for excellence, keep our promises, deliver best practices, and never stop learning.
- Creative. We’re about innovation, new ideas, and bold approaches.
- Curious. We want to know the “how” and “why” so our work resonates and has relevance.
- Diverse. Inclusion and diversity are embraced and exemplified here, and different perspectives drive our best work.
- Respectful. We’re a collaborative, reliable, well-oiled team that trusts each other.
- Results-Oriented. We’re data-driven, outcome-oriented, and about the bottom-line.
What We Do
Our work is accomplished through the following units: Communications and Media Relations, Creative Services, Digital Strategy, Enrollment Marketing and Marketing & Brand Strategy.
- Strengthen and protect TU’s distinctive voice, image and reputation.
- Partner across the university to align all marketing and communications efforts within the framework of the university’s mission and brand to ensure clarity, authenticity, consistency and effectiveness.
- Develop, execute and evaluate aggressive marketing and communications strategies that promote TU’s relevance, accomplishments and excellence to elevate the university’s presence and prestige in local, regional and national media.
- Leverage and produce dynamic content and major institutional channels that highlight stories and initiatives that build awareness and help position TU as a national leader.
- Engage with internal and external audiences to foster pride and a lifelong connection to Towson University.
See Our Award-Winning Work
Take a look at some of our best work in Our Portfolio.