As a TU alumnus or alumna, you have access to our career resources even after you leave campus. So go ahead and advance your career and reach new goals!
TU alumni have unlimited access to our job database, Handshake; free admission to our career/job fairs; and access to the Career Center's online resources. As an added bonus, recent alumni (up to two years post-graduation) may take advantage of Express Hours and meet with a Career Center staff member for up to three in-person career counseling or career advising appointments.
Follow the links below for great information on how to reconnect to the TU community and support your career interests.
- Authorization form to release student conduct records to employers – Office of Student Accountability & Restorative Practices Authorization to Release Student Information Form (PDF)
- Career Resources in the Community
- Job Search Skills
- Finding a Job
- Become a Mentor
- Hire a TU Student
- Alumni Relations/Tiger Connect
Professional Attire Donations
The Career Center is accepting professional attire donations for a Career Closet to assist students with their professional dress needs for internship and employment opportunities, interviews, career fairs, professional conferences, and competitions. A Career Closet space will be created in the Career Center’s brand-new office located in the University Union!
How can you help?
Donate your new or gently used professional attire in one of our donation boxes at the following locations:
- TU Career Center – University Union 225, 8000 York Road, Towson, MD 21252
- StarTUp at the Armory – 307 Washington Ave, Towson, MD 21204
- TU in Northeastern MD – 510 Thomas Run Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015
Additional drop-off sites will be added soon.
Please donate items you would feel comfortable wearing to an interview. When donating, please consider the following:
- Business professional full suit attire
- Dress shirts, blouses, blazers, jackets, slacks, and skirts
- Accessories including: ties, belts, scarves, portfolios, and bags
- Please no stains, tears, rips, missing buttons, or broken zippers
- Suits should be modern style
If you have any questions or are interested in hosting a drop off location, please email suitup AT_TOWSON.