The Department of Management offers a flexible curriculum for students who wish to pursue concentrations in general management, entrepreneurship, human resource management or international business.
Students who pursue a track within the department complete all lower- and upper-level course requirements for business administration majors as well as 24 units in their concentration area. Within each concentration, students have the opportunity to select a combination of courses that is consistent with their academic, professional and career goals.
- Business Administration: Entrepreneurship
- Business Administration: Human Resource Management
- Business Administration: International Business
- Business Administration Major: Leadership and Management
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Entrepreneurship Upper Division Certificate