Dean’s Advisory Council
The College of Education Dean's Advisory Council (DAC) is comprised of undergraduate and graduate students invited to serve by their major department chairperson or as a result of their leadership on a university committee or student group.
The DAC serves as a bridge between the student body and the administration of the College of Education at Towson University. Its mission is to improve the students' experience by working closely with COE Leadership, faculty and staff to discuss activities and issues important to students and the COE.
Please feel free to communicate any questions or concerns to any of the DAC representatives.
Current Undergraduate Members
- Avery Brooks, Secondary and Middle School Education
- Alexis Hill, Early Childhood/Special Education
- La’Niya Johnson, Elementary Education
- Cal Kemensek, Special Education
- Aaryn Lewis, Early Childhood Education
- Kaylee Pitarra, Early Childhood Education
- Andrew Preston, Physical Education
- Chamberlyn Schafer, Early Childhood Education
- Grace Smith, Special Education
- Grace Sweet, Elementary/Special Education
- Raven Wheaton, Elementary Education
- Rasul Wright, Secondary and Middle School Education
Current Graduate Members
- Neil Fung
Current TU Alumni Members
- Jason Martin
- Sophia Posada