Students in the Department of Theatre Arts learn about theatre by doing theatre in and out of the classroom. There are many opportunities for students to engage in their craft:
- Produce theatre: working both onstage and backstage in productions directed by our faculty, MFA students, and undergraduate students.
- Write and develop new works at the Towson Theatre Lab.
- Attend conferences to expand your knowledge and share your work.
- Intern at a theatre in Baltimore or around the country.
- Discover new scripts (plus costumes and props) in the Script Library.
- Serve the department on a Committee.
For more information on these opportunities and more, students should explore the links in the menu and talk with their advisor or area coordinator.