Transitioning from University Service

As the supervisor of a separating employee, it is imperative that you complete the Towson University Separation Form for Staff Employees (available in the Forms Repository). This form must be submitted to the Office of Human Resources (OHR), as soon as notification of an employee’s departure is received. This aids the OHR in taking the necessary steps to remove the employee from the payroll system, process any leave payouts, and initiate the recruitment process, if necessary.    

Also, please be certain to collect the employee’s OneCard and department issued keys. The Supervisor’s Checklist for Separating Employees (DOCX) has been provide to help you through this process.  

For separation of a Faculty member, please contact the Provost’s Budget Office at 4x2124.

For separation of Student employees, please contact Payroll at 4x5599.