Is your student organization looking to be part of the TU Votes movement? We are excited
to announce the TU Votes Student Organization Challenge!
Between September 25, 2018 (National Voter Registration Day) and October 16, 2018
(Last day to register to vote in the State of Maryland), we encourage student organizations
to get as many TU students, faculty and staff as possible signed up on TurboVote!
The student organization with the most TurboVote signups between September 25th and
October 16th will receive a prize of $250!
Rules and additional details:
- Only registered student organizations in good standing with the university are eligible
- A representative for the student organization must submit a TU Votes Involvement Form
to join the challenge.
- Once a student organization signs up, they will receive a unique referral link to
use for TurboVote signups. Only signups of TU students, faculty or staff obtained
via each respective student organization referral link during the timeframe of the
challenge will be counted.
- No duplicate signups during the time of the challenge will be counted.
- These (and any) voter registration efforts must remain nonpartisan. You may not bring up any personal political opinions or thoughts about any particular
candidate or party at voter registration efforts.
- The $250 prize will be awarded via a transfer to the winning organization's general
Do you accept the challenge? If so, apply here!