Deadline to Accept Your Aid
- Newly admitted students — you must accept your aid offers by May 15.
- Continuing TU students — you must accept your aid offers within two weeks of your notification date.
Aid Task Deadlines
Because we cannot extend these deadlines for late aid applicants, if you apply late, you may immediately face the deadline penalties below.
- If you do not accept your aid offers or complete your aid tasks by the deadlines listed above, your aid offers may be canceled.
- If you fail to meet all of these deadlines, we may not be able to authorize your aid payments by your eBill due date.
- If your eBill is not paid in full by your due date, the Student & University Billing Office will charge a $150 late payment fee, and may cancel your course registration. For more information about due dates and payment options, see Payments & Billing.
- Failure to meet aid deadlines can also delay financial aid rebates.