Admission Requirements & Deadlines
Elementary Education (M.Ed.)
Priority Deadline: Nov. 1
Final Deadline: Jan. 7
Final Deadline: May 1
Priority Deadline: June 15
Final Deadline: Aug. 15
- No GRE scores are required.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- An overall minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 GPA (on a 4-point scale). GPA calculations may be based upon the cumulative units or the last 60 units of the degree. See graduate admission policies for more information.
- Maryland teaching certification, eligibility for teaching certification or permission of the program director.
NOTE: This master’s degree program is not accompanied by automatic state certification. Non-certified applicants should contact the director or their adviser prior to enrolling in course work.
Submit an online application, application fee and official transcripts, along with:
- Resume: A current professional resume
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
U.S. Immigration requires F1 and J1 students to be enrolled full-time with the majority of their classes taken in-person and on campus. For a list of TU programs that comply as well as information on required credential evaluations and English-language proficiency, please see admission requirements for international students.