Would you like to live in an apartment community on-campus, but still enjoy the comfort
of your own private bedroom?
These buildings offer 9-month housing and consist of two and four bedroom apartments
where each student will have their own private bedroom. Marshall Hall houses 366 students
and West Village 2 houses 334 students. West Village 2 & Marshall Hall are for upper-class
and transfer students who are eligible to live on-campus. First-time freshmen are
not eligible to live in West Village 2 & Marshall Hall.
Each apartment includes the following:
- Wall-to-wall carpet, mini-blinds, and AC/heating unit.
- Each bedroom is furnished with a full size bed (largest beds on campus), built-in
closet, desk w/chair, dresser, and private locks on the bedroom door.
- Combination living-room/dining-room furnished with sofa, lounge chair, entertainment
center/coffee table, end table, and dining room table w/chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes 4-coil electric stove with 2 shelved oven, above
stove microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Plan to bring pots/pans, dishes, silverware,
glasses, small appliances, and other necessities.
- Utilities included in the room rate are cable (now with digital streaming), internet,
and electric heat/AC.
- 4 bedroom – 4 people, 2 full bathrooms
- 2 bedroom – 2 people, 1 bathroom (limited number available)
Building amenities include:
- A large laundry room with vending machines
- Mailboxes for each apartment in the lobby; students are able to pick up their packages
from the Community Center desk located in the lobby.
- Quiet lounges on each floor.
West Village 2 & Marshall Hall are staffed by residence life coordinators and resident
assistants. These buildings are secured twenty-four hours a day with a card access
system used by students to gain entry to the building and elevators, as well as a
front desk that is staffed 24/7with either community center staff or security guards.
Community Center Contact Information
- Marshall Hall: 410-704-6899
- West Village 2: 410-704-6991