Would you like to live in an apartment community on-campus, but still enjoy the comfort
of your own private bedroom?
These buildings offer 9-month housing and consist of two and four bedroom apartments
where each student will have their own private bedroom. Marshall Hall houses 366 students
and Carroll Hall houses 334 students. Carroll & Marshall Halls are for upper-class
and transfer students who are eligible to live on-campus. First-time freshmen are
not eligible to live in Carroll & Marshall Halls.
Each apartment includes the following:
- Wall-to-wall carpet, mini-blinds, and AC/heating unit.
- Each bedroom is furnished with a full size bed (largest beds on campus), built-in
closet, desk w/chair, dresser, and private locks on the bedroom door.
- Combination living-room/dining-room furnished with sofa, lounge chair, entertainment
center/coffee table, end table, and dining room table w/chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes 4-coil electric stove with 2 shelved oven, above
stove microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Plan to bring pots/pans, dishes, silverware,
glasses, small appliances, and other necessities.
- Utilities included in the room rate are cable (now with digital streaming), internet,
and electric heat/AC.
- 4 bedroom – 4 people, 2 full bathrooms
- 2 bedroom – 2 people, 1 bathroom (limited number available)
Building amenities include:
- A large laundry room with vending machines
- Mailboxes for each apartment in the lobby; students are able to pick up their packages
from the Community Center desk located in the lobby.
- Quiet lounges on each floor.
Carroll & Marshall Halls are staffed by residence life coordinators and resident assistants.
These buildings are secured twenty-four hours a day with a card access system used
by students to gain entry to the building and elevators, as well as a front desk that
is staffed 24/7with either community center staff or security guards.
Community Center Contact Information
- Marshall Hall: 410-704-6899
- Carroll Hall: 410-704-6991