To be considered for all available aid programs, you must submit all aid applications by their respective deadlines.
- To apply for TU Admission Scholarships, you must apply for fall semester admission and must submit a complete admission application including transcripts by November 15 for freshman applicants or by March 1 for transfer applicants.
- To apply for other scholarships, follow the deadlines for each scholarship application. Deadlines vary widely, and are typically between September and May.
- If you were previously awarded a renewable scholarship, it may automatically renew or require a reapplication. Read your scholarship's renewal requirements.
- You must submit a new FAFSA every year.
- Follow the deadlines in our FAFSA Instructions.
- After we receive your FAFSA, if we request additional documentation, submit it within 2 weeks of our first request.
Submitting your FAFSA or aid documentation late can prevent you from receiving need-based grants, and cause late aid disbursements, late payment fees, and class cancellation.