To apply for all available aid programs for new/incoming graduate students, complete these application steps.
- Review the general Eligibility Requirements for federal aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) process.
- Maryland Residents should apply for apply for state aid programs from the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC). All of MHEC's graduate aid programs require an additional MHEC application. To apply for Senatorial Scholarships you must also submit your FAFSA by March 1.
- Apply for TU Foundation Scholarships from private donors.
- Explore TU's Departmental Scholarships.
- Use our Scholarship Seeker to search for additional TU and MHEC scholarships.
- Search for other Private Scholarships.
- If applicable, apply for military benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- We start sending award notifications to new students by April 1st.
- To review and accept your awards, follow the instructions in Your Award Guide. It explains everything you need to know about accepting, receiving, and retaining your awards.
- Apply for Graduate Grants & Fellowships.
- Apply for Graduate Assistantships.
- For federal loans, you must resubmit the FAFSA every year.