Towson University offers courses and degree programs in arts integration at off-campus
locations through the Towson Learning Network. These programs are available at reduced
Programs Starting in Fall 2023
Arts Integration (PBC)
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Cecil County Public Schools
- Harford County Public Schools
- Howard County Public Schools
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- USMSM - Calvert, Charles & St. Mary's Counties
Your school not listed? Contact TLN for potential opportunities.
About the Program:
The Arts Integration Institute offers the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Arts Integration
(PBC-AI) for practicing classroom teachers, fine arts specialists, administrators,
and teaching artists. The Institute works closely with school districts and the Maryland
State Department of Education to provide timely, progressive educational courses and
workshops in response to the needs of practicing educators in Maryland PK-12 schools.
Reduced Program Costs
- Through a contractual agreement with your employer, tuition for courses are discounted
- The TU application fee of $45 is waived.
- Participants are responsible for purchasing course texts.
- A required electronic portfolio software program, with a one-time fee of $120, will
be used in all College of Education graduate programs.
How to Apply
Complete the form below to receive more information about how to apply and join the
cohort appropriate for your school or agency.
Want to Learn More?
Complete our form to receive information about TLN programs and webinars.