Towson University offers courses and degree programs in instructional leadership &
professional development at off-campus locations through the Towson Learning Network.
These programs are available at reduced costs.
Programs Starting in Spring 2023
Transformational Educational Leadership (M.S.) Administrator 1/PBC in Educational
Flyer for Baltimore City Public Schools
Flyer for Howard County Public Schools
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Cecil County Public Schools
- Howard County Public School System
- USMSM - Calvert, Charles & St. Mary's Counties
About the Program:
The master’s degree in Transformational Educational Leadership (with embedded courses
for Administrator I certification) prepares you to be a dynamic and effective leader
in America’s schools. We promote an expanded view of leadership that includes leading
from the classroom as well as the traditional school administrator pathway.
ILPD 716 - Leadership of the Schools
ILPD 740 - Evidence-Based Decision Making for Curriculum and Instruction
ILPD 603 - Legal and Ethical Issues in Education
ILPD 667 - Curriculum & Assessment for Instructional Development
ILPD 781 - Seminar in Supervision
ILPD 797 - Internship in Instructional Leadership
ILPD 675 - Leadership and Action Research
ILPD 676 - Professional Communications for School Leaders
ILPD 742 - Transformational Leadership and Professional Development
ILPD 745 - School Budgeting and Fiscal Planning
ILPD 746 - Cultures and Contexts of Equitable Schools
ILPD 748 - Leadership for Social-Emotional Learning
Reduced Program Costs
- Through a contractual agreement with your employer, tuition for courses are discounted
- The TU application fee of $45 is waived.
- Participants are responsible for purchasing course texts.
- A required electronic portfolio software program, with a one-time fee of $120, will
be used in all College of Education graduate programs.
How to Apply
Complete the form below to receive more information about how to apply and join the
cohort appropriate for your school or agency.
Want to Learn More?
Complete our form to receive information about TLN programs and webinars.