Towson University offers courses and degree programs in mathematics education at off-campus
locations through the Towson Learning Network. These programs are available at reduced
Programs Starting in Fall 2023
Mathematics Education - Middle School Track (M.S.)
- Baltimore County Public Schools
About the Program:
This program is designed to provide certified middle and high school teachers with
an in-depth study of mathematics and its teaching and learning. Teachers in our program
learn powerful mathematics, closely tied to the curriculum they teach, while also
gaining practical pedagogical expertise as well as analytic and leadership skills.
Our graduates are prepared for leadership positions in mathematics education such
as master teachers, curriculum developers and mathematics supervisors.
Reduced Program Costs
- Through a contractual agreement with your employer, tuition for courses are discounted
- The TU application fee of $45 is waived.
- Participants are responsible for purchasing course texts.
- A required electronic portfolio software program, with a one-time fee of $120, will
be used in all College of Education graduate programs.
How to Apply
Complete the form below to receive more information about how to apply and join the
cohort appropriate for your school or agency.
Want to Learn More?
Complete our form to receive information about TLN programs and webinars.