Towson University offers courses and degree programs in early childhood & gifted &
creative education at off-campus locations through the Towson Learning Network. These
programs are available at reduced costs.
Programs Starting in Spring 2023
Gifted & Creative Education (M.Ed.)
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Cecil County Public Schools
- Harford County Public Schools
- Howard County Public School System
- USMSM - Calvert, Charles & St. Mary's Counties
About the Program:
This program will teach you to identify, serve and work with gifted and creative learners
from all backgrounds. You’ll gain knowledge and skills in:
- developmentally appropriate instruction for advanced learners
- family/community outreach and support
- instructional models and strategies for developing the talents, creativity and problem-solving
skills of children
Reduced Program Costs
- Through a contractual agreement with your employer, tuition for courses are discounted
- The TU application fee of $45 is waived.
- Participants are responsible for purchasing course texts.
- A required electronic portfolio software program, with a one-time fee of $120, will
be used in all College of Education graduate programs.
How to Apply
Complete the form below to receive more information about how to apply and join the
cohort appropriate for your school or agency.
Want to Learn More?
Complete our form to receive information about TLN programs and webinars.