Towson University offers courses and degree programs in project, program & portfolio
management at off-campus locations through the Towson Learning Network. These programs
are available at reduced costs.
Programs Starting in Spring 2023
Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PBC)
- Baltimore County Government
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Montgomery County Public Schools
About the Program:
The program enables managers and those who are aspiring to managerial roles to further
their careers within a broad range of industries. Through a unique educational experience
that is a blend of theory and practice, students gain both a conceptual and pragmatic
understanding of general and specialized project, program and portfolio management
areas that are applicable across industries and fields.
EBTM 604 - Introduction to Project Management
EBTM 625 - Project-Leadership and Communication
EBTM 620 - Procurement and Sourcing
EBTM 730 - Business Process Management
EBTM 750 - Program and Portfolio Management
Reduced Program Costs
- Through a contractual agreement with your employer, tuition for courses are discounted
- The TU application fee of $45 is waived.
- Participants are responsible for purchasing course texts.
- A required electronic portfolio software program, with a one-time fee of $120, will
be used in all College of Education graduate programs.
CANCELLED - January, 4 2023 6:00PM Eastern Time
The webinar will be rescheduled for a later date.
How to Apply
Complete the form below to receive more information about how to apply and join the
cohort appropriate for your school or agency.
Want to Learn More?
Complete our form to receive information about TLN programs and webinars.