||Secondary and Middle School Education (Lecturer)
|Joyce Garczynski, Co-Chair
|Amanda Jozkowski, Stats Consultant
||Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science
||Associate Provost for Academic Resources and Planning, Provost's Office
||Dean, College of Fine Arts and Communication
||Occupational Therapy & Occupational Science (Clinical Faculty)
|Jennifer Scott, Co-Chair
||Physics Astronomy and Geosciences
The Faculty Salary Review Committee meets once a semester and more frequently if necessary.
- To monitor and review salaries of all faculty at the University, with regard to competitiveness
with peer institutions; gender equity; relative equity across colleges and departments;
and issues of compression.
- To advocate by a variety of means, including statistics and studies, for fair and
equitable salary compensation for all faculty at the University.
- To assemble data and reports on faculty salaries following a three year cycle.
- To track problems related to faculty salary compression, inversion, retention/competitiveness,
and any actions taken by the Provost to address such issues within a three year cycle.
- To make recommendations for implementing adjustments to faculty salaries within available
- To make recommendations on minimum floor salaries to be used at each rank.
- To ensure that faculty salary information is being collected.
- To request each year of the Provost’s Budget Office the following faculty salary data
and related information: current average salaries and ranges by rank, gender, years
of service, and other relevant variables for each college and the library; comparison
data of average salaries at all ranks for peer institutions; actions taken in the
previous year to address faculty salary compression, inversion, retention/competitiveness.
- To provide RPAC with an annual report on faculty salaries at the University.
- To provide a report every three years on the status of faculty salaries to the University
Senate. The committee is authorized to request that the Provost’s Budget Office conduct
analyses of faculty salary issues for this report, using methods that replicate the
Towson University Faculty Salary Task Force Final Report of November 2012 and/or using
new methods that are generally accepted in the literature on salary equity issues.